Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Love with a reason or Hate with no reasons...











A flight in the air,
A song in my ears
A question on the desk
An Answer to ur death
I shop-u follow
I luv-you fuck it
I take tickets-you grab popcorn
I watch the kisses-you blow the whispers
Another Saturday is gone
Another week-end will be waited


I work-you study
I rest-you skip classes
I am away from home-you never had one
A traffic light, a song and a roar,
Another day is gone
And it is time to soar

I want to stop the time
But your are on the other side,
I dream –you work
I study-you party
I feel –you cry
You die-I suffer.
Summer is ours
Autumn is yours
And winter is neithers
It buried our love with that snow

Another spring is gone
Another tear had fallen
Another Love had disappeared
And other emotions to appear
You drive- I sleep
I drive and ruin your car
I scream-you never scream
You curse-I scream again
Another day has gone,
Another hope will be exploited
And by the night another dream will get some sleep

You wait-I run
I looked back and you’re gone
I cheat-you laugh
You marry- I die
I use-you Love
And when I love you’re out of sight .

5 comments:

Nadia said...

Poetry is yours?? Very nice...
Have you heard about Damien Rice??

Nadia said...

I will borrow the picture from the O.C., can I? Thanks :)

Alina MC said...

thnx Nasika!I enjoy his songs esp. 9 crimes!
p.S: wha' pic from the OC??as far as I know i don't have one...:)

Nadia said...

Yep thx, thought some of them make me depressed.
That long b&w picture. There a Marissa and Ryan :)

ana simon said...

mi'a placut la nebunie poza asta. am imprumutat'o si eu, sorry (shy).
de altfel, mi'au placut tristetea versurilor.